Monday, 1 December 2008

Laments (Part 2)

i admit. got a little emotional at the last posting. hey, i'm just being myself; trying to keep sane amidst all the anarchy in my life.

hmmm, people say 'change is the only constant in life'. a famous cliche in life. well - lots of truth in it. in fact, i'm about to introduce one change for myself. this blog - it will no longer merely be dominated by poetic lines but it will be filled with honest truths and brutal emotions... yeah rite!! not exactly me though, haha. People around me would know that despite my outgoing and loud demenaour, self is actually very private especially when it concerns self's private life.

believe me. this is coming from someone who has never have friendster, facebook, myspace, multiply in his entire life (btw not intending to have it anytime soon).. i do have blogs though; only because the teacher in me realises that it is useful for the students to stay connected with their work...

hence this particular site becomes an exception. my first change to begin with. wish to turn it into my social construct in which i pour out self thoughts. not too sure whether it's a smart choice to personalize it, but thus far it's been a good dumping ground to download emotions and express my inner soul through writing. loved the idea of it being hidden in secrecy and disseminating little information to the point of being anonymous. except for just a few tiny details and ...

yup i'm smiling at the corner of my lips. i really need a break from being the sad self since the past three months. it's such a long time till the point that i cannot remember how to smile and appreciate the little things in life. before guessing anything, no i'm not through the wreck, just trying a new coping mechanism that is.

will indulge in more outdoor and sporty activities this december, something that is not very me. hopefully can reduce body mass by two kilo.. hahah, fat dreams!!! this method is however still better than trying out the list of diets that i've read somewhere.. just too tired to manage my eating habits. running is better - can you believe it?

in due time, the self will heal and time to think about new resolutions. ways to improve myself as an educator, a devoted son and more importantly a better muslim. sorry my gantry's not open for any visitors yet, healing from third degree burn.

seeking solace from Him

No comments: