Saturday, 6 September 2008

if only I had my means

the last five days
i tried all means of escape
running away from reality
minimizing interaction
avoiding those concerned
drowning myself in work
and getting closer to Him

it's ironic
that my soul is hurting
in such a blessed time
i was reminded
that there was a greater plan
and to forgive is divine

i thought i made it
i thought it would be easy
i thought i was over it

but when i received a call
everything crumbled
their agony made me weak
for my inability to make
their wishes come true
for my fallibility to be
the desired one

if only I had my means
i wish to share my perseverance
for a commitment
is not built on words alone
it builds upon trust, faith and will
to err is human
forgiving it could only
strengthen one's commitment

No comments: