Monday, 22 December 2008

Time heals all wounds...

not exactly in the best of moods. but i'm better. thanks to all of you. you know who you are.

few surprises came. got the best east zone tutor for mendaki. dapat 1k and i spent all on shopping... haha... treat all my frens who matter to me, shop for external hard drive, cdr, watch, specs, wallet and kasut baru... woohoo...

declined the chairmanship for ramadhan-on wheels 2009 after an eventful success this year. but suddenly yang-di-pertua entrusted me with a new project: bahas 4pm 2009. management definitely hoping for another bang and they're not taking no for an answer. guess, i'll take another leap of faith for this one. regional counterparts - watch out for me!

turned down an invitation for international forum on economics at Selangor in mid jan. conference cost ard 400RM and they wanted to sponsor full for me. but i declined. sorry la but international economics not my cup of tea. just waiting for either human rights or welfare sub-topics to come.

attended a dialogue session with sm and another malay mp. voiced my thoughts abt empowering youths of resilience as a bastion of strong society in future. they were kind of impressed and aked if i wish to join young ***. was asked to give my email add and was invited to join along for grassroot events. my truthful response: i'll do it when i have the time but i cannot tie myself down. all these events is another step closer into politics, not exactly what i wish to do for now.

on another note, past two days, had been involved with kem voyage with a group of 40 youth-at-risk kids from ten different secondary schools. loved the theme: talent arena. they engaged me to teach the kids how to host, can you believe it? keke.. but after doing a packed 2hrs session, with lots of hands-on activities, the kids gave a raving applause and said "terima kasih cikgu.. cikgu memang best ah!!!"

truth to be told, my heart kinda swell a little. yep i did have a blast teaching them and though some of them may lack a little self-esteem, i saw some innate talent in them, just waiting to explode! and after judging their campfire performances, i feel so engulfed with pride. their performances are so brutally sincere, devoid of any motives. i find myself appreciating their honesty.

next two days will be npcc training for my cadets, of whom i miss a lot. i know they miss me too, esp my scoldings to them... haha! i can't wait to teach them rifle drills so that i can become sadistic!

distance separate people,
time heal wounds and
experiences strengthen mind.

2009 - a new me will be born!

No comments: